Tuesday, December 5, 2017

My Offering

Well, here goes EVERYTHING. As shared in my previous post, I've stepped out on faith and made a significant investment into myself. Tomorrow (12/6/17) will be one of the most AMAZING days of my life. As a visionary and designer, I am so looking forward to seeing the reaction to my one-of-a-kind shirts. See, I'm advertising on...The Shade Room's Instagram page! Yes, indeed. This is HUGE. To make the buying process seamless, I am posting pictures of each shirt separately, as well as instructions on how you (NOT including family/friends) can win up to $300.

I've given all I have. I've prayed, cried, been frustrated, faithful, and doubtful. Now, it is in God's hands. I anticipate greatness and for my expectations to be EXCEEDED. Winners will be announced on 3/3/18. The shirts are available in various sizes, styles, and colors. To place an order, see the appropriate link under the MERCHANDISE link. Thank y'all for being a part of the journey.



Letter to God 2

Sexiness Knows no Size

Over it dot Everything

Breathe and Believe




Don't Hate: Create!



Laugh at the Haters


No comments:

Post a Comment